My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tatteling on a Thursday...


You work full time, have 4 kids, have a dog, your husband works full time and is going to school, you have a church calling and try to serve your neighbors, you feel stressed out, and would desperately like a massage. In your mind you are going to have this:

Instead you get this:



OUCH!!

I'm sorry but this isn't o.k. My DIL didn't tell even tell them what happened and she paid for the massage. When I saw these pictures the blogging police came out in me! I will let the salon know what happened. But all of you who need a little relaxation might think twice to hot stone therapy.

I'm outing this salon ( I'll try to do it in a nice way)

ƃuıpuɐl uɐpɹoɾ ʇɐ qnlɔ ɐds

7 comments:

Devri said...

ok first how in the world are to upside downing your words, I want to copy PLEASE!!!

second, don't do it in a nice way, do it in a stern mothers voice..

My guess is that something will get done.. At least at my house anyway!

Sorry that is ouchie!

tiki_lady said...

oh my gosh!! that is horrible. How did she manage to keep that on her back for so long!! CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

That's quite a burn, I would let them have it! I would also demand a refund. I hope that her back heals quickly and painlessly.

kado! said...

oouch....that does NOT look good...Totally tattle...that is unacceptable!

I hope she is better soon...that sucks!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is the nastiest blister I have ever seen! How could the therapist even hold that stone when it was that hot!?! Good grief. (((Hugs for you DIL))) If they dont give her a refund and a huge apology, she should see an atty. YIKES!

tammy said...

Ouch!!!

You go get em.


(You can change the font size while you're on the compose page of your posts to make it really small or larger. It's right next to font, the T's. Thanks for the secret on writing upside down!)

Jamie said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? They need to be told. I have worked in massage clinics and spas as an aesthitician and if I had made a mistake that big I would want to know. Plus who wants to see this happen to some on else....Start tattleing.