My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday is for Mentioning!!!

A giant "SHOUT OUT" to my nephew


Dallas Reynolds (OL) signed with the Eagles yesterday.



Dallas is 6 ft. 5 inches tall-- weighs 320 lbs.

Congrats Dallas and Suzanne

We are so happy for you!!!!! Good luck

Now wasn't that worth mentioning?

7 comments:

kado! said...

AWESOME!!!!!! I will definitely be watching for him this season!! WE ♥ football here in our house....I will let the hubby know he is one to be cheering for! How awesome..& thanks for sharing!

mCat said...

Congrats Dallas!! How awesome is that? A big kid finally realizes his little kid dream. Gotta love it!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW how cool!! when do you leavr for this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Does it get any better than that? A hearty congrats!

Jamie said...

Congrats to Dallas!!!!!!!!

Jan said...

That is so great about Dallas. He looks rough and tough and ready to go. Wow.

Way to go live out your dreams.

tiki_lady said...

we had a good friend who is now retired that played for the eagles. I know dallas and his family know them.
Gabe Reid played for the Eagles and I think Reno did too, but they all played BYU football! congrats congrats, he sho is a big boy.