My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Tell All....

ʎɐpoʇ ƃuıddoɥs ʇuǝʍ ı !!!


I'm confused and feel a little upside down. In my last post I stated that I was going to try and not buy anything that I didn't need.


Well I believe that I needed something! An Easter Dress. Not a skirt and top or jacket--a Dress.


Sooo I went on the hunt..To find that perfect dress that was flattering, affordable, and stylish..


Dillards won! I went to the mall including the new Nordstrom and Dillards had two dresses that looked good and were reasonably priced.


After shopping I was famished. So I tried the Bistro at Nordstrom. I ordered a bowl of French onion soup, and had a pear, blue cheese, toasted walnut balsamic salad, and a glass of water for $17.00

Are you kidding me?
(Lunch was more than all the accessories I found!)


I just wanted to get it off my chest! Tuesday I was Tempted and I did buy! But it really was something that I needed..The lunch not sooo much!
What's been your latest temptaion?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like you got a great deal on the dress and I think it's ok to splurge on yourslef every now and then...afterall, you deserve it!

Thanks for the pick me up! ;)

Brittany said...

books! there's like four books i want to go buy right now...

Devri said...

Nothing really, I haven't gotten out much due to a sick me and baby, but I don't feel like eating yet, and I need to buy a birthday present, and Easter!! ugh!!

I am not complaining.. just saying...

Hey, do me a fav.. tell tanja I want on her blog.. I think I missed getting in, or maybe i am not invited ;0(

tiki_lady said...

i went easter shopping yesterday and found amazing deals!! I am so happy. this was one area that was weighing heavily on my mind. But, if there is a will and a budget it can be found. I knew HF would help me with the deepest desires of my heart. Seriously, if you pray to find the best deals to help your fam out, things will align.

tammy said...

I splurged and bought a new Easter outfit too, and bright pink shoes which I can't wait to wear. I only hope no one else is wearing my skirt on Sunday. don't you hate that?

tammy said...

p.s. How did you type upside down?

marcia@joyismygoal said...

next time I will go too sounds fun to me:)

Vicki Lynne said...

After all the wedding shoppping, I found nothing until Dillards saved the day! Hurray!!