For the last 8 weeks I have really been trying to eat better. No sugar, no bread, and no carbonation.
My friend shared with me a favorite pancake recipe that is actually healthy. I made it yesterday and loved it.
PROTEIN PANCAKES;
1c. regular oats
1c. lowfat cottage cheese
1 whole egg
5 egg whites
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla or maple flavoring
2 packets of splenda
Blend together for about 1 min.
make 4 in. pancakes like you would normal ones.
Top with sugar free jam, or sugar free syrup or top with fresh berries

The recipe makes about 12 panckaes. They are lowfat, low calorie and but high in taste. I tried 3 panckaes with different toppings. My fav. was the syrup and the one with fresh berries.
Enjoy!

2 comments:
Could you come make some for me please?
OooooHH Yummy, I hope my kids like em as much as I know I'm going to!
Post a Comment