My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday's wishing..



If today is turning out to be a "bad day" perhaps we had better start over...

Does your family have enough to eat?


Do you have a car that gets you around?


Do you have a roof over your head?


Do you have someone to pray with and for?


Are you still amongst the living on Planet Earth
Then today is a very good day..
Happy Earth day to all of you♥

6 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

What a nice post and the one below too what a nice ward you have:)

Devri said...

yep to all the above, thanks for this post!

have a wonderful earth day to you too!

mCat said...

Amen!

Great post!

tammy said...

Awww....cute pictures!

And you are completely right.
Happy Earth Day to you!

Jan said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures. I hope you had a great Earth Day Sue. Kudo's

kado! said...

oh...those puppies are too cute! I love it! I love this Earth we are blessed to live on and all it gives us! Thanks for reminding us!