
My sister's grandaughter asked her why her boobs were so long as they went swimming together? My sister just laughed..When I saw this cartoon that my (80 yr. old mom) sent me yesterday, it made me smile, and reminded me of what is to come.
============
Is there ever a time when we don't have something that we dislike about our body?
When I was young I had no boobs--notta, none.
After I had twins I could fold and pleat my skin to fit in my jeans.
I'm not sure how many chins I have right now but high necked blouses are a must have in my wardrobe.
=========
eventually we lose our hair, have belly fat, stoop over, can't see, can't hear, walk with a cane..
=========
I guess what I'm trying to say is who really cares? We are all going to have to face reality someday. The choice is ours to embrace or erase?....But who are we really fooling?
one of my idols..
not so much!!!
(Joan Rivers joked once and said she wished she had a twin so she would know what she looked like)..
=================
Are you an embracer or an eraser?
(I've been both)


10 comments:
Trying to embrace!! hugs to you!
Glad you liked my cartoon.....You
had it on your blog in about 10 seconds.....As I have always thought and said.....there is nothing as hilarious as real life.....I had a friend that had to
have Hemroid removal....they were
killing her.....And she did ...and
after she said....I read they might
grow back.....she then said to me..
"This my friend is one procedure I shall not have again.....I will pick them up and
throw them over my shoulder first........She was a hoot....And
we were so on the same page.....I
.....liked the way you handled it..
We love to be reminded
what lies ahead......We human beings are just one big pain....
especially when we find out.....
what we have tried to savor so
delicately......suddenly decides
to expand in the wrong direction........
But we can always do what the Hemroid lady said......
Relax....people who are of
proper mind.....I have been
reminded by BYU proffessors with
degrees in Religion that our bodies
do not belong to us.....And as for
me.....I will not have one minutes
hesitation in giving this one back
.......It is badly in need of help........
Susan knows we have to divert to humor way too often.....
But it is sooooo good for the soul.........
Love Mom.....
Good question. I would love to say I am an embracer, but I fear that I really am an eraser..... I should work on that
Hmmm. I used to be 36C. Now I am 36Long. It is kind of hard to embrace them, 'cause sometimes I can't really find them.
I love your idol. She is one of the most beautiful women I don't know.
Great thought provoking post.
That was so cute. I have never been an eraser. Could not afford to erase anything. I find that each year I have a little more to embrace. You look pretty good in your pictures maybe you are a good cover uper. I used to cover my gray hair, but a few years ago I got tired of the roots showing when I wanted to suddenly go somewhere, I decided who cares. Now I love the white hair.
QMM
LOVE the cartoon.
I think I'm like you, a little bit of both.
Love the cartoon.
I would have to say a little of both.
you are cracking me up. i love all your posts and recipes!
you've just made my day...I so needed the humor! Thanks!
How funny!
I'm an embracer...I'm just putting things back together as they came in the original packaging!...not erasing nothin'.
Post a Comment