checkers anyone?
I'd say you had enuf..
eensey weensey spider...
he is just a chip off the old rock...
tat got your tongue?(come on now, that was funny)

These have to belong to Victoria Beckham
splish splash

splish splash
It's my body--I'll do what I want .....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a world of the unbelievable and "I can't believe this"!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't it nice to know that there are still boring, average, normal people around doing the ordinary??? People you aren't jealous of, just your everyday kind of folk...
Who love their families, are working hard to stay a float... and their lives are anything but "unbelievable"..
Who love their families, are working hard to stay a float... and their lives are anything but "unbelievable"..

celebrate the normal in your life...


8 comments:
I love the flipper shoes. High heels even under water. Ha...
Love the photo of your family. You have such a refuge for sure.
Already love your blog. Glad I found you. That is unbelievable. Where did you find those pictures? I am fairly new at blogging. You look like you are pretty experienced. Blessings
QMM
Ew.
Normal is good.
I think that hamburger place may actually be in AZ.
OMGoodness...those flippers are so funny...and you are probably right...VB probably owns a pair.
I love your family photos.
I think I threw up in my mouth more than once. Where on earth did you find those disgusting pictures? I think I will stick with normal and boring. : )
Yes. The question I'd have to ask of most of those nuts is...WHY?
And actually I am a bit jealous of your beautiful house, loving husband, and wonderful family. Hopefully my family will grow up as fabulous as yours!
Whoops, that was just me.
eeeeeeek
Post a Comment