

We swam both days!!
This is Alex. She knows how to swim... she is only 3..Yes!!! they really can learn to swim at a young age.
My g-daughter took this shot!! so serene
Hunter enjoying a little ice cream!
Leah is taking it all in..
Emma-licious
You lookin at me g-ma♥
Alexandra
Dakota and Christian on the teeter totter!!
tricky bars
zip-line
cowboys and indians
Cindy and Socks
Colin chillin in the hammock swing
jumpin on the tramp!!
climbing trees!
Who's ready for some football?
Family watchin the boys play ball
Dallas showin off his new football gear with his dad Ethan !
Autumn and McKenna
Samantha getting her hair done!
Peach and his kiddos
McKinzie and Kaeli in the background... Marcie and Beau
getting ready for the sleep over!! had to pull out the christmas blankets!
dreaming of playing with cousins
food everywhere!!
playing capture the flag
watchin the kids
we had a pirate party with a treasure hunt, walk the plank, and balloons and treasure chest pinata!
my little ones getting ready for the big swim
played hockey with a bowling ball and brooms!!
the one leg rest!!
Had hot dogs, burgers, steak, baked beans, pot. salad, pasta salad, chips and chocolate donuts for lunch!
some of my boys!
some of the girls
walking on the balance beam!! they had a ball doing this
I looked up in the sky and saw this magnificant moon!! It was an amazing holiday with no accidents, no squabbles----just pure lovin..Thanks to all who helped make it a fun 4th of July celebration..This was our 9th sleepover. It really is an awesome tradition. =============
What was the best part of your 4th of July?

Boys and their dog (socks)!





6 comments:
WOW i am in awe I want my children to live all around me and have all that fun stuff to do together I am so impressed -Do you give assignments for games ;hockey?Football? Cowboys and Indians or does it just happen?
I think my favorite part was seeing that picture of me with Kinz and Kaeli in the background....I look so pretty...
Thanks for an amazing weekend!!!! Nobody can throw a party for the fourth like you can. Love you.
What a great tradition! It looks like you have the Fantasy Island of backyards!
Our traditions include the Ward breakfast and kiddy parking lot parade, then swimming, barbeque, and the drive-in for movies and fireworks at a distance.
I LOVE posts with pictures. Your fam is beautiful and your picture capture the holiday perfectly. It's what it's all about. Fam and fun!
Cute kiddos! Looks like a fun day. We spent the day in the pool too. I had to make the boys and GRAMMY get out at midnight because I was tired and wanted to go to bed!! Good thing for 1:00 church the next day.
What a great time you all had! Wow! Your backyard is like an adventureland of fun things to do! Glad you had a great holiday...loved all the pics!
Post a Comment