
Mckay and Mckinzie made their entrance into this world two mo. early..With the help of prayer, priesthood blessings, and good doctors, we now celebrate 15 years with our oldest grandchildren.
When the twins were born, it was over Mothers Day..One of the news stations came to the hospital and did a segment for a T.V. special highlighting our family..Mckinzie, her mom Cindy, Me (grandma Heugly) my mom, (Shirley Nielsen) and her mother (Irene Marker), made 5 generations of women. It was cool to be interviewed on t.v. with my first grand-daughter.
When the twins were born, it was especially exciting because Justin came from a home of 5 boys, and Cindy came from a home of 5 girls..So to start off with a boy and girl, was indeed a special blessing for both families.




Mckay has turned out to be an outstanding young man. His sister Lauren says he's the spiritual one of the family. He's a Teacher in the church and appreciates and honors his priesthood. Mckay has a talent for expressing himself in art. He can draw and is quite artistic. Mckay loves his family and supports them in all their activities..He loves to compete with his brothers in guitar hero and rock band.. Mckay is totally at the expert level.. He's unbelievable.. He's also very good in war games on the computer.. He can even beat grandpa. We love you HANDSOME Mckay, and wish you a happy birthday.. Thanks for being such a good example to all your brothers and sisters and your cousins..

Mckinzie is a nurturer..She takes care of others..She's a wonderful babysitter. She is responsible and makes time with kids fun and safe. Mckinzie tries hard at school, and gets very good grades. She is in the young womens program at church and loves to join in the activities. Kinzie loves to watch her brothers play sports. she is one of their biggest fans. Mckinzie loves to cook, take pictures of her family, and blog about their fun times together. Mckinzie is a beautiful young woman with a tender heart...One day I was cleaning up after a big family party.. I turned to Kinzie and said "This is so much work".."I don"t know how much longer I can have these big parties.. Kinzie turned to me and said "but Grandma It's so worth it." from that time on I never complained of the work.. she was right , getting together is worth every bit of time and effort..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKAY AND MCKINZIE...
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA HEUGLY LOVE YOU VERY MUCH..

2 comments:
Thank you so much for the kind things you wrote about me and mckay! You are the greatest! I really ment that comment about how it is worth it at your partys! You always make them so special and fun to come to! You are very special, and I am very lucky to have you in my life! I love you more than words can describe. Thank you so much!
~your grandaughter Mckinzie
P.S. I wish I had a picture showing you how much I love you, but I would have to stretch my arms to the end of this universe to show you! :)
Thanks grandma!
~Mckay
Post a Comment