
April Showers bring May flowersMy husband loves to work in our beautiful yard....Last fall he planted 2,ooo tulips..We are now enjoying these gorgeous flowers...I thought I would share with you a little sunshine and warmth from holland...
(most of these tulips came from there.)


The front of our house
There our tulips all around the fountain
This was the first yr. we planted flowers in our wishing well
We have a rock wall that goes all the way in front of our house...Behind that wall are tons of tulips.
We planted tulips all throughout the ivy


This is our deer that we decorate as rudolf at Christmas
The bench reads:For Mark who loves this yard
from Sue who worked beside him
Their love for each other and
Their sons will last forever
Justin Brandon Ethan Jacob Josef
I gave this bench to Mark for Fathers day one yr.. I got the idea from the movie "Knotting Hill"
When words escape, flowers speak..
While they don't last as long as diamonds, flowers are forever.
We associate flowers with special times of our lives..
No occasion goes without the fragrance of flowers.
My dad always brought his girls a pink carnation...To this day if Mark really wants to get me, he gives me a pink carnation , saying its from my dad....In fact for my b-day this yr. he gave me one.
When I had each one of my kids, Mark always brought me a dozen roses...When I had the twins he brought me 2 dozen..
Thank you Heavenly Father for all the beautiful flowers.... And all the precious memories that go with them...
from Sue who worked beside him
Their love for each other and
Their sons will last forever
Justin Brandon Ethan Jacob Josef
I gave this bench to Mark for Fathers day one yr.. I got the idea from the movie "Knotting Hill"
When words escape, flowers speak..
While they don't last as long as diamonds, flowers are forever.
We associate flowers with special times of our lives..
No occasion goes without the fragrance of flowers.
My dad always brought his girls a pink carnation...To this day if Mark really wants to get me, he gives me a pink carnation , saying its from my dad....In fact for my b-day this yr. he gave me one.
When I had each one of my kids, Mark always brought me a dozen roses...When I had the twins he brought me 2 dozen..
Thank you Heavenly Father for all the beautiful flowers.... And all the precious memories that go with them...

2 comments:
Wow Aunt Sue your yard is amazing. I love reading your blog it's always so uplifting. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Love, Gail
Wow,it truly is the Heugly Haven. It is definitely a world unto itself. It's such a beautiful place for the family to hang out. I will never forget going up and down the the hill in Grandpa Heugly's yard. I know my kids will always treasure the time they get to play at their Grandpa and Grandma Heugly's house. Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put into The Heugly Haven
Love Justin
Post a Comment