This is what our bathroom should look like....Plenty of t.p. to blow my nose with .... On Friday I woke up with a sore throat....Now I believe I have a serious sinus infection....They are the worst....You can't breathe, your coughing, your throat hurts...I feel like I need 2 root canals..Everything on my face hurts..and my head is throbbing.....And all I can think about is whether I can still exercise... Who wouldn't like a good excuse not to work out....Maybe something else is wrong with me...Like maybe my body is having a battle with my mind....My body is telling me to slow down, take it easy....breathe...just breathe...Put your feet up and relax.....My mind is saying, you can't be sick now..There is too much to do... get up..
Today my body wins....I'll forgo the routine for a couple of days....I'll keep blowing my nose and leaving piles of tissues everywhere...I'll take my medicine....But mostly, I'll ponder on how grateful I am when I do feel well. We all get sick...and we all over do ...slowww...down...and appreciate the down time....
Balance is what its all about...Somewhere a long the line I gave myself permission to go further, than I had strength... Now I'm paying the price.....Oh well....Tomorrow is a new day...

1 comment:
Sue I hope you start feeling better! I know way too much about that crud...just when you think it's gone it's back again!! Take it easy and rest!! I love you!
Post a Comment