My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, October 25, 2010

Frolicking in the leaves....

When you have this....
You have kids that want to play and catch leaves..........


Remember Lauren (cheerleader? here's her first picture without her braces)
with or without she is beautiful.............



















Justin has a gorgeous family!!!!
Thanks for stoppin by and catchin a few leaves!!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

no frolicking. there will be no 'frolicking'- in the leaves or anywhere else!! haha... stupid reynolds joke. what'd ya expect!?

Gorgeous pix of Just and his gorgeous family! ;)

mCat said...

I absolutley LOVED going to my Grandma's to rake the leaves! Fond, fond memories!

tammy said...

Connor is dying to jump in a big pile of leaves. I'm not sure that's going to happen. Maybe if we take a trip to Utah.