My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I love this quote....


I heard a wonderful quote from Hoda Kotb yesterday (I'm still thinking about it)... paraphrased "Don't HOG your journey. It isn't yours alone. You can take your business and shove it deep in your pockets and take it to your grave. Or you can share and help someone else out along the way."

The more I think about this the more I like it... I have hogged. Some that I have loved have hogged, I am hogging RIGHT NOW.... because I have a secret world worthy of hogging..you probably do to.



Sometimes I let go...and share the pain, or the lesson. We are all in this together, trying to survive life and its many bumps and bruises.... But the question is out there. To hog or not to hog?

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I like quotes that make you think.

Michael and Natalia said...

I really like this, Sue. It speaks straight to me - the greatest hogger of all (not intentionally). I wish I could be more open, and view it as a strength. Thank you.

tammy said...

I think I love that quote now, too.

mCat said...

I love this quote and I didn't think I would say that about Hoda : )

Actually, the very thing has been on my mind as well.

Great quote