My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, October 18, 2010

The National Portrait gallery and American art museum



========================


(Mark told me to take this guys picture...


Many of the church leaders are related to him)






==================


I liked this quote:



==================

I was surprised to see Joseph Smith's picture as well as Brigham Youngs





==================



Mark checkin out a beautiful landscape



=========================
This made me laugh.


first of all it's how I look right now,


and cause I could see me and one of my g-kids strolling along...




====================



this one was entitled" faces of fear"










==============
loved this one




==================

This reminded Mark of his Dad who loved playing marbles



===============

got me excited for Christmas









===================
got me excited about thanksgiving





================
this one was called happy children






we loved our stroll through the museum...and it was free


No comments: