My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Silly-ness.....













Playing dress-ups at grandma's house is way too much fun
and silly!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥
on Friday we took all the boys to lunch at Texas Roadhouse for

Brandons Birthday..

He turned 39..
He was a good sport to sit on the saddle
and let everyone sing Happy Birthday.
♥♥♥♥
What's the silliest thing you have done lately?

3 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Cute!! Dress-up is contagious, once one kid gets started, they all join in. Thanks for a fun weekend, and for letting us taste your yummy juice!

tammy said...

Funny kiddos. I think we're heading to TX Roadhouse for lunch today, just to celebrate the beginning of fall break. Sounded good to me.

mCat said...

Playing dress up is the best!

And so is Texas Roadhouse. Although I was openly stared at when I sat outside waiting for our table in St George with a blanket wrapped around me. I can't help it if I was a chilly....