My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, October 25, 2010

Goooooo....Lauren

It was a beautiful night for a game.....American Fork against Brighton. We lost big time...But I wasn't there to see the game....Only to watch my grand-daughter Lauren cheer a high school game...(o.k. I was there a tiny bit to see the game)


Lauren is the cutest girl there...NO!!!! I'm not prejudice..
The cute blond is my girl♥






sorry fuzzy...


She even has my looks of "whatever"





Mark trying to take the picture of us...Red and Black, that's our colors






Lauren girl, you have so many expressions!!!









L.A.U.R.E.N. we love you!!!!


2 comments:

CB said...

She really is a beautiful girl! I love a proud Grandma!!!!

mCat said...

She is darling - you can totally tell she is yours!