My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear Paris......





My Grand daughters
Alexandra and Samantha are anxious to travel to Paris
 with our son and
wife and of course me and grandpa..
Can't wait!!!
      la Belle France (France is beautiful)
       A bientôt  (see you soon)
*****************
But first the hubs and me
 and the boyz
 are going to
a Denver-Raiders game.
(our annual NFL trip with our sons)
We have been to a Dallas game and a Chicago game)


 Jake is a Raiders fan

Brandon is a Broncos fan.....
Who will we cheer for?
*************
SEPTEMBER IS LOOKING GOOD!!!!

3 comments:

mCat said...

LOL - just today, I saw FB posts about this very game! How fun for the boys to be at the game

CB said...

Paris France is my favorite city!! It is wonderful - I am excited you get to go and take grands with you too!!

tammy said...

You wouldn't mind someone else tagging along would you?