My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hair raising excitement!


I don't want to say my grands  ( Sammy and Alex)
 are nervous, or excited to go to France.
BUT!!!!
They are.

The time is here..
À bientôt
Au revoir

(what to pack?  Do I look fat in this?  have I said all my good-byes?
 Do I have enough new underwear?
did I cancel everything? Are my feet and legs going to swell on the plane?)
*
Breathe...just breathe

6 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Amusez-vous bien (have fun!) We can't wait to hear all about it!
Bon voyage!!

tammy said...

I'd be excited too! Have the best time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like such a special trip. I love France! Can't wait to see your photos.

mCat said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. And see it.....pics....

Yvonne said...

Au revoir

Hope you have a fabulous time.

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Oh wow! Hope you have a great time! I can't wait to see all the pics and hear all about it!