Just a normal Monday.
Nothing going on but laundry and making
dinner for the hubs.
When I get a phone call:
"HAPPY GRANDMA DAY!!!!"
(I hear in the background)
"Marci, asks if the grand kids
can come over and bring me a treat?"
I say "of course"
They bring me chocolates.
Not any chocolates.
Sees Chocolates
(nuts and chews, my favorite)
The kids sang
A primary song about families.
My sweet darlins: Dakota, Emma, Colin, Camri, Beau
and Annie
When they all left I googled grandmothers day..No such thing.
Nope, no one is celebrating today but me.
Nope, no one is celebrating today but me.
Because they like me.
******
Some of my greatest blessings call me Grandma♥
Thank you so much Marci and Joe!
Some of my greatest blessings call me Grandma♥
Thank you so much Marci and Joe!

5 comments:
Oh boy. See's Nuts and Chews are a true weakness of mine. Lucky! Enjoy your grandma day!
What a fun surprise! I think I need to find out the OFFICIAL Grandmother's day and get the word out....
Happy Grandma Day!! It was fun to see you and the kids wanted to surprise you, but the real hero is Joe...he got the candy.
I was trying to read this while I was talking to you on the phone, sorry if I sounded distracted :)
We love Grandma!!
That is the best kind of surprise!
we really do love you grandma!!! I hope you enjoyed the chocolates!!
koko
Post a Comment