Samantha (Sammy) turned "10" years old, and was given the
best birthday party ever!
Of course I was invited because I'M THE GRANDMA of this delightful child.
BRACE YOURSELF!!!
This is no ordinary party. Iv'e never seen such smily beautiful
girls having the time of their life.
*****************
Shout out to Liz my DIlove who planned
this fun party for Sam.
The birthday Girl♥♥♥
Everyone got their own slippers
and...robes, with their names on them
A day of pampering, relaxation and silliness
First up...Facials
Oh Yes...She had turbans for their heads
(this is my KoKo another grand)
My Alex (another grand)
Liz gave all the girls facials..beginning with scrubbing, moisturizing
and putting on a mask.
Don't let me forget to to mention the cukes for the eyes...
and the matching pillows to chill on!
While facials were going on soaking the feet was happening
at the other end of the room!
This turned into.....
This..How cool is this gunk?
The girls loved it between their toes.
Then it was off to the pedicure area. Liz had 2 nail techs.
One to prep, another to polish
While they were waiting for the nails to dry they
had yummy refreshments..
Pink lemonade!
and lots of veggies and fruits...
Kay, how cute is this display? I had to go and
buy fun square vases to have on hand for my next party!!
Liz made her own labels for the girls water..
Everything was in pink and Black including the paper goods!
so Clever Liz.
For THE game, the girls got to choose from these polishes which color to
and paint each others nails. I believe the game was suppose to be
spin the bottle, and whoever the bottle landed on they could have a nail
polished by that person.
What's the perfect end to a perfect party? cupcakes
Even a gluten free one for Emma.
lets not forget the goodie bags to take home.
Another Grand, my Emma, who's the gluten free princess
came a little late, but just in time for all the fun.
Here's my grands..Isn't it neat that cousins are considered friends
and are invited to such fun parties.
Of course there were presents for Sammy to open..
What a fun afternoon.
Happy Birthday Samantha
I love you...
And Liz, you hit a home run, with this party.
Whether it be your murder mystery party or your super fun Halloween parties,
you are a master!!
Well Done.


8 comments:
LOVE IT! Seriously can I be part of your family :)
Yes, the best party ever! The girls will be talking about that one for the rest of their lives, Liz is amazing!! You got some great pics of the day, thanks for sharing!
I want to be Liz's BFF. We are kindred party planning spirits. What a lucky little girl to have such a fun party. Love all the pink and black! And you are right...those square bowls are fantastic! Happy 10 to your sweet little grand!
What a great idea!! Storing that one away for future reference!
In kinda want a big girl party like that! : )
What a fun party! This is what I miss with only having boys.
I haven't had alot of time to be on the computer lately and so I had missed this post.
This is THE cutest birthday party idea I have seen in awhile - Oh my gosh the girls look like they are having so much fun.
Sammy is adorable!
Wow So much Fun! Liz is AMAZING! Everything is so cute and creative! I can't wait to be a mom. I hope to be just like you liz! Invite me next time;)
Post a Comment