My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No, I'm not The Pioneer Woman..

(kinda wish I was though)
Don't you just love her?
So talented.
Great ideas.
One day when I was looking at her blog, here
I was like "I want those tabs at the top of my blog", with catorgories.
So thanks to my son Joe, and my niece Britt, they helped me figure it out.
I now have a few tabs to play around with,
and put a little more info that I didn't want on the sides of my blog.
If anyone wants to know how to do it, here it is:
Go to design page
under header click on add a gadget
click on pages and save.
Go to posting like you would normally post, and click on edit pages.
Click on new page.
You can make up to 20 pages,
or I like to refer to them as tabs.
It was fun and easy!

6 comments:

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Thanks for the tip!

I have Ree's book on my shelf in my kitchen. Have you seen her show on the Food Network! I am addicted!

Mckinzie Lyn Heugly said...

That is so cool:) I love the picture of Jake and bridger..

CB said...

I have to say that I never thought about putting tabs on my blog - it could be fun!

And I adore PW.

Brittany said...

looks fan-freaking-tastic!! love love love. and i ADORE that pic. yay for success!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! But lets be honest I LOVE everything that you do :) Tomorrow I'm going to start doing my tabs too :)

mCat said...

Good for you! I've wondered on the tabs but never took the time to figure it out. Might need to play around a bit more