My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So Grateful to have a job-but not have to work weekend!!!

We began our weekend by seeing the HELP...
loved it.
Really? are there any better words?....

YOU IS KIND
YOU IS SMART
YOU IS IMPORTANT

**************
Saw a few games:
Why you ask?
Because...
Fall is Football
*******************
We saw Jake (our son) coach Christian (our grandson)
They play for  Brighton Bengals 
They killed it!




Way to go Christian♥

****************
Then we drove Ethan and Dallas to Tooele for their game.
Joes Family joined us.
We lost but Dallas had a great game.
Way to Go Big "D"
*************

Then we went to Joe and Marci's house for a barbecue and watched BYU play..
Matt, and Houston Reynolds (my nephews)
 are players for the team. Lance my BIL in the center is one of the coaches.
BYU won Ole Miss..
(the best part about the game was listening  to the announcers
 talk about the Reynolds Brothers and their dad).
Love...Love...this family

# 70 is Matt
#78 is Houston
They both play offensive line
*****************
Monday was lunch at Stellas with Justins family, then
back home for games, swimming and eating.


Bridger is one...yes, that's him in the tree



chillin!! It was so good to see our Ethan. He's still
recuperating, but what a champion he is!


Annie and her toes...

Bridger (remember he's One?) jumps in the pool. His mom
has been taking him to swimming lessons..
UNBELIEVABLE!!


Annie walkin on all fours...

They jumped...and they jumped!!!!


a little horse shoe with Dad and Joe.. 


They are playin like they are the surfer girl, in the
movie.

It was a fun weekend.
*****************
All my children have JOBS!!!
I'm so grateful they have the
opportunity to work and
can support their families, so weekends like this
can happen.

3 comments:

CB said...

We are most definately on the same page Ms. Sue!!! Didn't you love The Help. I went with my mom and some girlfriends when it first came out but I really want to see it again so I tried to get my husband to go over the weekend - he says he will wait till it comes out on DVD.

And "Hello" and Yayyyyy for you Nephews and BIL who are all part of the great BYU Football organization! It was a nailbiter but such a great game with 'Olde Miss. So happy they won!! I told my husband that I have connections to the team (hee hee)!!!

Looks like you had a grand weekend and got alot of visiting in.

CB said...

Sorry for the typo's - Sometimes I type to fast. Ugh

mCat said...

The Help is on my list of "must see" I read the book and LOVED it!

And yes, thankful for a job, but more thankful for a day off!