My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Scripture about Obama...

The other day I drove behind this guy with an interesting sign on his window.
NOBAMA
 (you can't see it very good, with my phone camera)

While reading my scriptures I came across this passage.

Psalms 109:8
Let his days be few;
and let another take his office

nuff said....

4 comments:

CB said...

Ha Ha - OH How I wish I could put that on a bumper sticker!!
Good one.

tammy said...

Love it!! Let's hope.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT SUE!!

mCat said...

That made me laugh out LOUD! and not just type the LOL.

I have a group on fb that is political and very conservative. I think I need to bring this scripture to their attention. It would be a hoot!