My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baseball season already?????











My oldest has 6 kids..All beautiful and talented.

Hunter played Baseball on Saturday and killed the other team.

We love family

We love sports

Combine the two and we are a happy family!!

Go HUNTER!!!

2 comments:

CB said...

We are a sports/baseball family too!
It looks just as cold at your baseball games as it is at ours!

tiki_lady said...

i love baseball, I am so sad that Dash isn't playing! so sad! He is so good at it, but all games are on Sunday and they travel. I really don't like how they run sports in Missouri. Gosh, I am getting caught up on our your posts.