My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, April 22, 2011

Because of You....

I do not understand it.


I cannot comprehend how "YOU" volunteered to


accept all of man kinds sufferings, pains, weaknesses and sins and willingly feel it all, so that "You" could understand all of us and what would be asked of us to bear in this life.


I can't imagine the betrayal, loneliness, and Satan's voices not breaking "You" even once.


I can't imagine that "I" mattered enough to "You", an unknown, a nobody special, to go beneath all things so


that me...a weak, imperfect being could stand a chance to return and live with the one who gave me life.


No, I can't understand it.


But I believe it with all my heart.


This Easter, I thank "You" for the gift of the atonement and the gift of the Resurrection.


Because of "YOU" I can be reunited with my Father and other loved ones.


Because of "You" I can be forgiven over and over again.


Because of "YOU"


I know how to live my life and show my gratitude.


THANK YOU ...MY BROTHER JESUS CHRIST... THANK YOU♥♥♥

5 comments:

mCat said...

Very, very beautiful.. Thank you for sharing. Perfect for Easter

CB said...

I too Thank YOU for sharing that.
Wonderful words and reminder.

Happy Easter!

tammy said...

This was beautiful. Spoke to my heart.

tiki_lady said...

i love how you expressed your thoughts so perfectly!

tiki_lady said...

Yes, I'm caught up! see I may not be able to visit daily but I got ya covered! Thanks for wonderful time spent on your blog! Read ya next week! probably.