


My Relief Society Presidency celebrated 2 birthdays this week.
We went to Myzumis for Japanese food. We had california rolls, Vegas rolls, and all of us had Shrimp and veggie Tempura..
THEN...
We went to Iggys for the chocolate molten lava cake..
OH MY!!!!!!
So darn good.
I love you Heidi, Michelle, and Joanie♥
2 comments:
I think I'm hungry now. Looks so good! Don't you love the relationships that come with serving together?
i love all that goodness too! but it made me laugh and I had to bring my computer up closer! I know what you mean when you say it's sooo good. because sometimes there is no other word to describe your feelings.
I say the same thing when I am speaking about crap. sometimes there is a stronger word that describes exactly what it smells like and it needs no other adjective. LOL
Post a Comment