My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter..part 3

Easter Afternoon is finally here. All the families have

attended their church and done their own family traditions,

and now its grandmas and grandpas turn

to share in the Heugly Easter gathering.
*
Ethan's Family

Jake's Family



Brandon's Family

Joe's Family


Justin's Family



*

We eat first...But we always kneel and say a family prayer.

We shared our feelings about the true meaning of Easter and why

we celebrate. Mark bore his testimony of

Jesus Christ.







Let the fun begin♥


3 comments:

tammy said...

I love your traditions.

CB said...

Beautiful families that are all one big family - You are so blessed.
I love that you all kneel and have Family Prayer together!

tiki_lady said...

nothing is sweeter than spending it with families making memories and traditions!