My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up. ---- Maya Angelou
So I have just gone through all the Easter posts, and I will confess that even before Easter, I knew you would ahve some great family shots. I don't know why but I love how close your family is. THe boys, the cousins. It just feels like everyone loves everyoe so much and it reminds me of when I was kid and we did things at my grandma's.
"The Lord does not say, 'Be of good cheer if the temperature is comfortable, if you're getting along well economically, if the people you love, love you, if you're in good health, or if your 'bio-rhythms' are up.' The Lord said that we should "Be of Good Cheer." It is not a suggestion, it is a commandment. There is a direct cause-and-effect relationship between being cheerful and reaping the richest spiritual blessings." ~Elder Joe J. Christensen
REMEMBER
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny, some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley-2006
5 comments:
These are some great posts!! Thanks for a fun weekend, we love our Heugly Easters!!
I think I want in on this egg hunt next year : )
You guys really know how to do up Easter!! Whoo Hooo
You have an amazing yard for an Easter Egg hunt - Lucky kids!!
So I have just gone through all the Easter posts, and I will confess that even before Easter, I knew you would ahve some great family shots.
I don't know why but I love how close your family is. THe boys, the cousins. It just feels like everyone loves everyoe so much and it reminds me of when I was kid and we did things at my grandma's.
Love all the posts!
holy goodness, are they all your grand kids?? Lucky lucky and so much fun!!!
Post a Comment