My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I was invited to a Tangled Party....


Camri and I went to get mexican food for our Birthday's!!!


I don't buy gifts for the grands, (we put money in savings) but I caved this time. We share a birthday, and it was a princess party..I simply had to do it!!











Gorgeous Camri!!!!


My littlest Annie having fun at her first princess party

Marci, and Dakota, Emma, Camri and Annie



Don't you remember being a little girl and wanting to be a princess?
My 5 yr. old Camri Sue who has my same birthday and name had a princess party.

I was invited to share in the fun!!!

Funny thing, I still want to be and feel like a princess even at my age!!

I can be the GRAND-PRINCESS..

It was a fun party. Marci you did an outstanding job on the cake.

I love you Camri..


5 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Oh, those pictures!! We are so glad you came to the party, we love having birthday twins :)

mCat said...

You seriously are the best Grandma EVER!

And your post on the "it's just a house" made me ache for my Grandma's old house. I cried when we moved her and Grandpa out of it and I can't bear to drive past it when I am in their old town. So full of memories. I hope I am doing the same for my little house too~

tammy said...

She is adorable. What a fun party. And a great idea at putting money in their savings account.

tiki_lady said...

I love that! I love that her name is camri sue. It's beautiful. I hope they call her camri sue! very sweet. I still can be caught dawning a crown every once in a while. I like to put it on. Maybe I should clean the house with my tiara. Like seriously! LOL

tiki_lady said...

I also wanted and meant to say Happy Happy belated birthday! what a beautiful fun way to spend it